Disney could have a real hit on their hands as their live-action ‘Beauty and the Beast’ is off to a lavish start.
As reported by Variety, ‘Beauty and the Beast’ is the new beast as it has broke the most viewed movie trailer record within the first 24 hours with 127.6 million views when its trailer launched a week ago. A record that once belonged to ‘Fifty Shades Darker’s trailer launch a couple of months ago with 114 million views. The teaser trailer that was released earlier this year generated 91.8 million views.
‘Beauty and the Beast’ enchants its way to theatres on March 17th, 2017.
Most Viewed Movie Trailers in First 24 Hours:
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: TRAILER – 127.6 million views
- Fifty Shades Darker: Teaser – 114 million views
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Trailer – 112 million views
- Beauty and the Beast: Teaser – 91.8 million views
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Teaser #2 – 88 million views